Safety & Setup
Partnering together to create a fun and memorable event is centered around the safety of you, your guests and that of our equipment. Please take a moment and review the following procedures and guidelines to help us create safe and fun environment for all. Should you have questions or concerns, please let us know.
- We will walk you through safety rules prior to and after setup of the moonwalk. We will also be glad to point out the unique safety features of our bounce house.
- We take your child’s safety seriously. Persons not following the safety rules should be asked to leave the moonwalk.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the moonwalk.
- All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the moonwalk. AirFun Games is not responsible for articles lost during operation of the moonwalk.
- All bouncers must remove eyeglasses, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the moonwalk.
- Absolutely NO flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the moonwalk.
Do not run and/or bounce against the walls of the moonwalk.
- Do not bounce any closer than two feet from each other or two feet from the door.
- Do not run or jump through the door of the moonwalk.
- Our moonwalk is equipped with a safety entrance. Bouncers must enter and exit the moonwalk from a sitting position.
- Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the moonwalk.Do not use the moonwalk during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet.
- If anchors come loose during operation, cease operation and call us immediately.
- If during operation the wind becomes excessive (25mph), remove all bouncers and deflate the moonwalk.
- Bouncers should be grouped according to age and size.
- Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
- The number of bouncers allowed in the moonwalk should be determined based on the following chart.
CHILDREN 5 AND UNDER
CHILDREN 8 AND UNDER
CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER
CHILDREN 13 AND UP
AIRFUN GAMES REQUIRES THAT A RESPONSIBLE ADULT BE IN ATTENDANCE AT ALL TIMES
Setup Procedures and Preparation:
Please print this page to keep while you prepare for your moonwalk or inflatable game rental.
- The moonwalk is often an inflatable 15′ x 15′ and 20′ tall. Please provide at least an 20′ x 20′ space with at least 15′ of clearance from tree branches and other obstructions for the bounce house. This will create an open space around the bounce house for safety and to protect our equipment. We will not set up the moonwalk under or near any electrical or telephone wires. The moonwalk cannot be placed near a swimming pool. Sizes and shapes may vary.
- Make sure there are no underground irrigation pipes and/or buried telephone cables or electric lines close to the perimeter of the bounce site. We will use 12″ stakes to secure the moonwalk.
- Clear the site of all sharp sticks, animal waste, large rocks and other large debris. If animal waste must be removed, please cover the spot to protect our equipment from residue. On hard surfaces like driveways or parking lots, please sweep the area clean.
- The bounce site should be relatively level. No more than a 6 inch slope per 10 feet.
- A standard 110 outlet within 100 feet is required for operation. It is best that the outlet not be shared with other large equipment.
- Please be present at the time of delivery. Make sure a clear path of at least 3 feet wide is available for delivery of the moonwalk. If curbs, steps or stairs need to be negotiated, we will require the renter’s assistance for delivery.
Airfun Games reserves the right to refuse rental if we deem the area to be unsafe or likely to damage or soil our equipment.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Have an enjoyable and SAFE jumpin’ good time.