Partnering together to create a fun and memorable event is centered around the safety of you, your guests and that of our equipment. Please take a moment and review the following procedures and guidelines to help us create safe and fun environment for all. Should you have questions or concerns, please let us know.
- We will walk you through safety rules prior to and after setup of the moonwalk. We will also be glad to point out the unique safety features of our bounce house.
- We take your child’s safety seriously. Persons not following the safety rules should be asked to leave the moonwalk.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the moonwalk.
- All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the moonwalk. AirFun Games is not responsible for articles lost during operation of the moonwalk.
- All bouncers must remove eyeglasses, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the moonwalk.
- Absolutely NO flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the moonwalk.
Do not run and/or bounce against the walls of the moonwalk.
- Do not bounce any closer than two feet from each other or two feet from the door.
- Do not run or jump through the door of the moonwalk.
- Our moonwalk is equipped with a safety entrance. Bouncers must enter and exit the moonwalk from a sitting position.
- Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the moonwalk.Do not use the moonwalk during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet.
- If anchors come loose during operation, cease operation and call us immediately.
- If during operation the wind becomes excessive (25mph), remove all bouncers and deflate the moonwalk.
- Bouncers should be grouped according to age and size.
- Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
- The number of bouncers allowed in the moonwalk should be determined based on the following chart:
CHILDREN 5 AND UNDER 8 CHILDREN 8 AND UNDER 6 CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER 4-5 CHILDREN 13 AND UP 4-5
AIRFUN GAMES REQUIRES THAT A RESPONSIBLE ADULT BE IN ATTENDANCE AT ALL TIMES